The MiniOne Europe located Nieuwstraat 99 in B-2560 Kessel, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
We value your privacy and make sure that the personal data you share with us is treated with care. In this privacy statement, we would like to explain how we do this. If you have any questions about this, we will be happy to help! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data we process.
We process your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we may process, depending on the product or service you purchase:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- Bank account number
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process.
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of data about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data on a minor without such consent, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will delete this information.
For what purpose do we process personal data
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To handle your registration and/or payment after you have purchased a product or service.
- To be able to call or email you if necessary to perform the service you have purchased.
- To provide goods and services that you have purchased.
- To inform you about (changes to) our services and products that you have previously purchased. You can always unsubscribe via a link in the mail.
- To send the newsletters and mailings you have signed up for.
- To create an account for you after you registered yourself.
- Based on your surfing behavior, we can tailor our range of products and services to your preferences. We shall only do this with your permission.
- To be able to send you a response to a question you ask us in connection with our products or services that we provide.
Automated decision making
We do not make decisions based on automated processing (algorithms) that could adversely affect you.
How long we keep personal data
Personal data should not be kept longer than necessary. The retention period depends on the purpose for which we have obtained or collected the data and on any legal obligations to retain data. If you have any questions about this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing of personal data by us with third parties
We share your personal data with business partners and third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to meet a possible legal obligation. Also in some other cases we provide your personal data to third parties, but we will only do this with your explicit consent.
With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and to protect the confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processes.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. We use 4 types of cookies.
First, the necessary cookies with a purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly. Then there are statistics cookies, which collect anonymized data about the use of our website and help us to optimize the site. We sometimes post promotional content or job postings. Sometimes such content includes a web beacon or pixel that tracks how many times the promotional content has been viewed. We assure you that these pixels never collect any privacy-sensitive information. Preference cookies help remember your preferences (such as preferred language, or cookie preferences). Finally, we place marketing cookies, which track your surfing behavior. Cookies from embedded content originating from social media sites such as YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest also fall under this category.
When you first visited our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked your permission to place them.
You can also opt out of cookies from all websites by setting your Internet browser to no longer store cookies. In addition, you can delete all information previously stored using your browser settings. If you disable these cookies in your browser, you can no longer use all the functionalities of our website and embedded content can no longer be displayed. It can therefore happen that the experience of the site is disappointing.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by us and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data that we have on you in a computer file to you or another organization that you have specified.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com
To make sure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, passport number and national registration number black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but no later than four weeks.
We would like to inform you that you have the possibility of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Commission for the Protection of Privacy (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels – firstname.lastname@example.org).
How we secure personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com
We have taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- Servers and devices of our employees are equipped with up-to-date security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- We send your data only via secure internet connections (TLS, formerly SSL) . You can see this by the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock icon.
- Access to personal data is secured with 2-factor authentication.
- Access to personal data from mobile devices is contained and actively monitored.
- All our employees who have access to personal data are trained in the careful handling of your data.
- DKIM and SPF are internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails in our name that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.