Ordering and Returns Policies
To order by phone:
Call us at +32 475 36 68 34 to reach a customer service representative who can take your order and answer any questions you may have.
Belgian business hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 17:00.
During non-business hours, please leave a detailed message.
We will contact you as soon as possible which is normally within 1 business day.
To order by e-mail:
Send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org we will process and send you a confirmation within 2 business day.
To order through the website:
Sign in or register for an account. Select the items you want and press checkout. Having trouble? Please call us at +32 475 36 68 34. We will walk you through the ordering process.
- Inspection of goods
– When your order has arrived, please inspect the goods and notify us at email@example.com of any claims within 48 hours.
- Incomplete shipment
– If a shipment is incomplete, please retain all shipping documents, containers and packaging materials and notify us within five business days after receipt.
- Damaged item
– If a shipment is damaged, please retain all shipping documents, containers and packaging materials for inspection and filing claims within 5 business days after receipt. Make note on the waybill of any visible damage at the time of receipt, including taking pictures. Customers are responsible for claiming any damage to their shipment per our shipping term of FOB Olen, Belgium. We will do our utmost in assisting you to process the claim.
- Item eligibility for return
- All unopened plastic consumables ordered or shipped in error can be returned and exchanged for credit.
- Laboratory equipment can be returned in new condition within 2-week of receipt of product.
- Products authorized for return must arrive at our facilities in satisfactory state for resale in order to be eligible for product credit. Customers are responsible for ensuring all accessories are returned, goods will be inspected upon return.
- Goods may not be returned for credit after 14 days of receipt.
- PLEASE NOTE: MiniLabs and reagents (including but not limited to GelCups, electrophoresis buffers, PCR reagents and molecular weight markers) cannot be returned.
– A restocking fee of 15% or €25 minimum plus original outbound shipping cost will be charged for returns that are not the result of the shipper’s error. Customer is responsible for shipping costs back to The MiniOne Europe.
– All product returns must be approved by our Customer Service Department
+32 475 36 68 34 and a Return Authorization (RA) Number must be given prior to the return of goods.
- Return Authorization Number
– Return Authorization (RA) Numbers enable us to track the return and issue appropriate credit to your account. To return goods, please be ready to provide us with the following information:
- Serial number
- Catalog number and description of product
- Reason for return
- MiniOne sales order number/Purchase date
We will issue an RA number and provide instructions on returning the product to our warehouse.
At our discretion, we may issue either a product credit or refund for the product value. No product credit will be issued if a past due balance is outstanding on your account.
Any questions regarding our return policy?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +32 475 36 68 34